Development of the 2021 USCIPP monthly webinar series is underway, and we invite you to collaborate with us!
The US Cooperative for International Patient Programs (USCIPP) is pleased to is pleased to offer sponsored webinar opportunities for organizations and subject-matter experts to host webinars on topics relevant to the medical travel industry, international healthcare services, and international healthcare professionals. Put your company name and expertise in front of an engaged audience with a trusted name in the industry. Webinar hosts receive recognition before, during, and after the webinar, which both increases brand recognition and makes a lasting impression. Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity at a value you won’t find anywhere else!
USCIPP will accept call for webinar proposals on a quarterly basis in 2021 as follows:
A sponsored USCIPP webinar opportunity includes:
• Webinar registration management and hosting capacity for up to 500 attendees
• Webinar announcement created by USCIPP
• Webinar announced via USCIPP member listserv email (+750 subscribers from USCIPP membership)
• Webinar announced via USCIPP and NCHL social media networks
• Webinar recording and presentation slides posted on USCIPP member portal for on demand viewing by members
• Post-webinar email communication via USCIPP member listserv email
• Webinar attendee list with name, title, and organization (email addresses will be shared only for attendees who opt-in)
• Practice webinar session and live facilitation assistance
Attendees from USCIPP’s member organizations include:
• International medical directors
• Senior leaders of global business development and strategy
• Senior leaders of international operations, finance, and marketing
• Telemedicine departmental leaders
• And more
Webinar topics of interest
USCIPP welcomes webinar presentations on the following topics:
• Medical travel industry data and trends
• International healthcare collaborations and partnerships
• Regulations and business intelligence on international healthcare markets of interest, such as China, GCC, Canada, and countries throughout Latin America
• International business development strategies and opportunities
• Digital health tools and emerging technology
• Marketing strategies for international programs
• International healthcare services best practices
• International hospital operations & administration
• Language access and interpreter services for international patients
• And more!
Webinar selection criteria
USCIPP will review all applications with the USCIPP Education & Conference subcommittee and contact chosen presenters via email two weeks after the application submission have closed for the upcoming quarter.