Thank you to our supporters
• Flywire, a provider of global payment and receivables solutions, has established its platform as a preferred solution for international payments and receivables processing. The company has built a robust business that serves universities, hospitals, and businesses around the world. Many USCIPP members use Flywire to offer a tailored, simple payment experience that is customized by country, currency, and institution.
• Furst Group is ranked as a top 10 executive search firm by Modern Healthcare and one of “America’s best executive search firms” by Forbes. They partner with many of the premier healthcare organizations in the world, from providers and payers to life-science companies and private equity/venture capital firms.
Gold international corporate members
• MORE Health’s vision is to become the virtual global hospital for serious illness by providing the highest quality of diagnosis and treatment and offering access to the best physicians in the world when they are needed the most – when patients are faced with a critical, potentially life-changing illness, such as cancer or heart disease. Many USCIPP members are already working with MORE Health to collaborate with physicians, hospitals, and patients across the globe. MORE Health provides medical second opinions for both international and domestic patients, following its collaborative diagnosis – or Co-Diagnosis® – process.
Silver corporate members
• Sodexo operates in 67 countries serves 100 million consumers each day through its unique combination of on-site services, benefits and rewards services, and personal and home services. Through its more than 100 services, Sodexo provides clients an integrated offering developed over 50 years of experience: from foodservices, reception, maintenance and cleaning, to facilities and equipment management; from services and programs fostering employees’ engagement to solutions that simplify and optimize their mobility and expenses management to in-home assistance, child care centers, and concierge services.
Premier event sponsors
• Western Union Business Solutions connects international patients to care by simplifying the complexities of cross-border, cross-currency payments. As a trusted partner and leading provider of international payments and foreign exchange, Western Union Business Solutions offers credit card, bank, and wire transfer options in local currency to expedite financial clearance and accounts receivables closure; refunds to source or an approved bank account; and in-country business development and other medical service payables through the Global Pay platform.
Platinum event sponsors
• Shanghai Jinzhu Information Technology Co., Ltd., is an Internet medical technology company established under the context of the “Healthy China 2030 Plan,” a national strategy issued by the Central Government and the State Council designed to strategically promote and maintain public health. Since its inception, the company has actively responded to the policy of the General Office of the State Council to promote the development of the “Internet + medical health” program through the use of the Internet and other information technologies to expand medical services; build integrated coverage before, during, and after diagnosis both online and offline; and contribute to the development of the Chinese healthcare system and a healthier China. The company’s independently designed online products – Suihu App and Huyiwang App – provide consumers with access to healthcare services and accurate medical information, including online consultation, telemedicine, overseas medical treatment, elder care, vaccine services, online drug purchasing, and more.
• StoCastic‘s team members are transforming the delivery of healthcare through groundbreaking solutions that harness large-scale electronic health record data and provide clinicians with real-time, predictive insight for smoother and more affordable care. The multidisciplinary team at StoCastic is made up of engineering scientists, clinicians, and business leaders united in mission and passion to revolutionize healthcare.
Gold event sponsors
Silver event sponsors
Bronze event sponsors
2020 annual meeting event sponsorship opportunities
Each year, US Cooperative for International Patient Programs (USCIPP) members convene to share best practices and learn about the latest trends in international healthcare, including clinical and administrative topics related to international patient care; business development and marketing; advisory and management services, educational programs, joint ventures, and other healthcare collaboration models; cross-border telemedicine and remote second opinions; and more. The only event of its kind, USCIPP’s annual event is the largest meeting of senior leaders from the international divisions of hospitals across the United States. We are pleased to offer several levels of sponsorship listed below from which to choose, each affording various benefits and enhanced exposure.