USCIPP’s parent organization, the National Center for Healthcare Leadership (NCHL), has designed a corporate membership program that maximizes exposure to healthcare leaders at hospitals and health systems across the US. Our corporate membership options are intended to provide value-added benefits and return positive results for participating organizations. Each tier offers various levels of support for corporate members interested in demonstrating the highest commitment to advancing global access to US expertise in high-quality healthcare, healthcare leadership, and organizational excellence.
The NCHL corporate membership program is designed to provide a framework for corporate stakeholders interested in healthcare leadership to engage more fully with leaders in each of our three premier programs. Collectively, NCHL’s program members comprise more than 130 US hospitals and health systems as well as almost 40 graduate health management programs. They drive NCHL’s work developing high-quality US healthcare leadership and expertise to meet our evolving health and healthcare goals.
Your organization will have access to USCIPP members, other NCHL program members, and the broader healthcare market in a variety of promotional; educational; and engagement approaches. Key stakeholders within our three premier programs include:
The US Cooperative for International Patient Programs, or USCIPP
-Presidents, vice presidents, senior directors, and other executives in international services
-International medical directors
-Senior leaders of global business development and strategy
-Senior leaders of international operations, finance, and marketing
-Telemedicine departmental leaders
Leadership Excellence Networks, or LENS
-Chief human resources officers and other human resources executives
-Chief diversity & inclusion (D&I) officers and other D&I executives
-Chief wellness officers and other senior well-being executives
-Senior leaders in organizational effectiveness, learning, and leadership development
-Senior leaders in talent management/acquisition and workforce intelligence
The National Council on Administrative Fellowships, or NCAF
-Senior graduate health management departmental leaders and faculty
-Chief diversity & inclusion (D&I) officers and other D&I executives
-Administrative fellowship program directors
Click here to view the benefits and costs associated with our corporate membership program.
Annual meeting sponsorship
Each year, US Cooperative for International Patient Programs (USCIPP) members convene to share best practices and learn about the latest trends in international healthcare, including clinical and administrative topics related to international patient care; business development and marketing; advisory and management services, educational programs, joint ventures, and other healthcare collaboration models; cross-border telemedicine and remote second opinions; and more. The only event of its kind, USCIPP’s annual event is the largest meeting of senior leaders from the international divisions of hospitals across the United States.
We’d like to extend our thanks to all of the sponsors of our 2020 annual meeting. We appreciate you! Please check back in mid-2021 for more information about 2021 USCIPP annual meeting sponsorship opportunities.
Thank you to our supporters
Platinum corporate members
• Flywire, a provider of global payment and receivables solutions, has established its platform as a preferred solution for international payments and receivables processing. The company has built a robust business that serves universities, hospitals, and businesses around the world. Many USCIPP members use Flywire to offer a tailored, simple payment experience that is customized by country, currency, and institution.
• Furst Group is ranked as a top 10 executive search firm by Modern Healthcare and one of “America’s best executive search firms” by Forbes. They partner with many of the premier healthcare organizations in the world, from providers and payers to life-science companies and private equity/venture capital firms.
Gold international corporate members
• MORE Health’s vision is to become the virtual global hospital for serious illness by providing the highest quality of diagnosis and treatment and offering access to the best physicians in the world when they are needed the most – when patients are faced with a critical, potentially life-changing illness, such as cancer or heart disease. Many USCIPP members are already working with MORE Health to collaborate with physicians, hospitals, and patients across the globe. MORE Health provides medical second opinions for both international and domestic patients, following its collaborative diagnosis – or Co-Diagnosis® – process.
Silver corporate members
• Sodexo operates in 67 countries serves 100 million consumers each day through its unique combination of on-site services, benefits and rewards services, and personal and home services. Through its more than 100 services, Sodexo provides clients an integrated offering developed over 50 years of experience: from foodservices, reception, maintenance and cleaning, to facilities and equipment management; from services and programs fostering employees’ engagement to solutions that simplify and optimize their mobility and expenses management to in-home assistance, child care centers, and concierge services.
Premier 2020 annual meeting sponsors
• Western Union Business Solutions connects international patients to care by simplifying the complexities of cross-border, cross-currency payments. As a trusted partner and leading provider of international payments and foreign exchange, Western Union Business Solutions offers credit card, bank, and wire transfer options in local currency to expedite financial clearance and accounts receivables closure; refunds to source or an approved bank account; and in-country business development and other medical service payables through the Global Pay platform.
Platinum 2020 annual meeting sponsors
• Shanghai Jinzhu Information Technology Co., Ltd., is an Internet medical technology company established under the context of the “Healthy China 2030 Plan,” a national strategy issued by the Central Government and the State Council designed to strategically promote and maintain public health. Since its inception, the company has actively responded to the policy of the General Office of the State Council to promote the development of the “Internet + medical health” program through the use of the Internet and other information technologies to expand medical services; build integrated coverage before, during, and after diagnosis both online and offline; and contribute to the development of the Chinese healthcare system and a healthier China. The company’s independently designed online products – Suihu App and Huyiwang App – provide consumers with access to healthcare services and accurate medical information, including online consultation, telemedicine, overseas medical treatment, elder care, vaccine services, online drug purchasing, and more.
• StoCastic‘s team members are transforming the delivery of healthcare through groundbreaking solutions that harness large-scale electronic health record data and provide clinicians with real-time, predictive insight for smoother and more affordable care. The multidisciplinary team at StoCastic is made up of engineering scientists, clinicians, and business leaders united in mission and passion to revolutionize healthcare.
Gold 2020 annual meeting sponsors
Silver 2020 annual meeting sponsors
Bronze 2020 annual meeting sponsors