Thank you to our supporters
2020 corporate members
• Furst Group is ranked as a top 10 executive search firm by Modern Healthcare and one of “America’s best executive search firms” by Forbes. They partner with many of the premier healthcare organizations in the world, from providers and payers to life-science companies and private equity/venture capital firms.
• Flywire, a provider of global payment and receivables solutions, has established its platform as a preferred solution for international payments and receivables processing. The company has built a robust business that serves universities, hospitals, and businesses around the world. Many USCIPP members use Flywire to offer a tailored, simple payment experience that is customized by country, currency, and institution.
• MORE Health’s vision is to become the virtual global hospital for serious illness by providing the highest quality of diagnosis and treatment and offering access to the best physicians in the world when they are needed the most – when patients are faced with a critical, potentially life-changing illness, such as cancer or heart disease. Many USCIPP members are already working with MORE Health to collaborate with physicians, hospitals, and patients across the globe. MORE Health provides medical second opinions for both international and domestic patients, following its collaborative diagnosis – or Co-Diagnosis® – process.
• Sodexo operates in 67 countries serves 100 million consumers each day through its unique combination of on-site services, benefits and rewards services, and personal and home services. Through its more than 100 services, Sodexo provides clients an integrated offering developed over 50 years of experience: from foodservices, reception, maintenance and cleaning, to facilities and equipment management; from services and programs fostering employees’ engagement to solutions that simplify and optimize their mobility and expenses management to in-home assistance, child care centers, and concierge services.
Premier event sponsors
• Western Union Business Solutions offers industry-specific payment platforms and customized payment solutions for business across a range of industry verticals, including international healthcare. Their platform empowers patients to pay online by bank transfer or credit card — in the currency of their choice — to help reduce surprise costs. Patients can also pay directly from their mobile phone and easily track their payment for complete peace of mind.
Platinum event sponsors
• StoCastic‘s team members are transforming the delivery of healthcare through groundbreaking solutions that harness large-scale electronic health record data and provide clinicians with real-time, predictive insight for smoother and more affordable care. The multidisciplinary team at StoCastic is made up of engineering scientists, clinicians, and business leaders united in mission and passion to revolutionize healthcare.
Bronze event sponsors
2020 annual meeting event sponsorship opportunities
Each year, US Cooperative for International Patient Programs (USCIPP) members convene to share best practices and learn about the latest trends in international healthcare, including clinical and administrative topics related to international patient care; business development and marketing; advisory and management services, educational programs, joint ventures, and other healthcare collaboration models; cross-border telemedicine and remote second opinions; and more. The only event of its kind, USCIPP’s annual event is the largest meeting of senior leaders from the international divisions of hospitals across the United States. We are pleased to offer several levels of sponsorship listed below from which to choose, each affording various benefits and enhanced exposure.