Downloadable Through the USCIPP Member Portal.
These are just a few of the recordings and slide decks from the past:
- “A World Tour of international Payments” – Western Union Business Solutions
- “International Patient End-of-Life Cultural Competency and Logistical Best Practices” – Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, American Hospital of Paris, Stanford Health Care
- “Cross-Border Payments for International Patient Care: Insights, Trends, and Innovations” – Flywire
- “Best Practices in Finance for International Patient Care Programs: Part 1, Financial Estimates” – Johns Hopkins Medicine International, Minnesota International Medicine, New York-Presbyterian Global Care, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Global Care
- “Legal Issues in US/Mexico Cross-Border Telemedicine” – Jones Day
- “Medical Transport Considerations for the International Patient” – Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- “Ebola and Infectious Disease Screening” – Houston Methodist Hospital
- “Opportunities in Brazil’s Healthcare Sector” – Global Health Intelligence
- “Providing Telemedicine Services to India and China: Legal Considerations” – McDermott Will & Emery
- “Managing the Complexities of Collecting from International Patients” – Cedar Financial
- “Evaluating Customer Relationship Management Software Platforms for International Patient Care” – CHOP, UCLA Health, Indiana University Health, Health Flights Solutions, Tenet Healthcare
Every member has access to ChooseUSHealth, USCIPP’s collaborative initiative with the International Trade Administration of the US Department of Commerce that promotes and educates international colleagues, partners, and patients about healthcare in the US.
Become a Member